On the way to the Cabaret Theater, we walked past the room pictured in the two photos below. It appears to be a mixture of formal and informal touches designed for meeting and/or eating.
This room appeared to be a mixed-decor meeting or dining area
The evening tour ended with a final visit to the Cabaret Theater. This is an area (below) where movies were shown or smaller concerts held.
The Cabaaret Theater – overwhelmingly red
Once again we notice a Geometric lighting fixture in the Cabaret Theater
NOTE – Keep in mind that this series represents only a partial exploration of the evening tour at Taliesin West. There was much more included with many stories and insights offered. The docent was very experienced and knowledgeable.
We will end this photo essay with a quote by Wright himself:
“The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
Read more about Taiesin West HERE.
Previous posts and photographs in the Taliesin West series in chronological order:
- Taliesin Photo Tour Introduction – Posted July 3, 2017
- Our Walk Begins – Posted July 4, 2017
- A visit to the drafting studio – Posted July 5, 2017
- Studio Reflecting Pool & Artwork – Posted July 6, 2017
- Artwork and Living Room Posted July 7, 2017
- Use of geometric shapes – Posted July 8, 2017
- Fire breathing dragon and reflecting pool – Posted July 9, 2017
- The Music Pavilion and Decorative tources – Posted July 10, 2017
All content on this blog is copyrighted by Jeffrey B. Ross with ALL Rights Reserved. While reference links back to JBRish.com are appreciated and encouraged, please acquire approval for any reproduction of original content from this website.
©Jeffrey B. Ross